Every day in some way , you are part of a team. The question is not, Will you participate in something that involves others? The question is, Will your involvement with others be successful?
We all want good teamwork. It is essential in any business, family and team. Teams come in all shapes and sizes!
But how does it really work? What makes a winning team?
Why do some teams go straight to the top?
Watch this 2 min video:
Why work in teams? There are several good reasons:
• Most companies work in teams, so it’s good to develop these skills as early as possible.
• Research shows that we all learn effectively from each other. Hence, your teams should be learning teams, with the focus on helping each other to learn.
• Teamwork develops your interpersonal skills in coping with conflict, in being a chairperson, in developing your interdependence and accountability and in developing your sense of self esteem. This aids your personal development and your non-work-related relationships.
Why do some groups accomplish very little, while others achieve much more?
This difference stems very much from the processes within the group – its inner dynamics or workings.
Some features of an effective team include:
• combined group effort of all members
• clear goals
• group members focused on learning
• mutual trust and support
• open communication
• democratic processes.
Was this post valuable to you ? If YES….
I’d LOVE for you to comment below and share on FaceBook…
PSS- I’d love to hear what YOU love most about network marketing!!! Please post below (without sharing your company name please!!! ***Don’t forget to “share” this post with your team! It’s a goodie, right?!*** Let’s keep this post generic for all companies!)
Where YOUR dreams come true!
Call, text or email me now!
Network Marketing Leader
Internet Network Marketing Coach
Text Me: +61405017596
Have questions? Click here to chat with me on Facebook